본문 바로가기

CONTENT

GTENT Co., Ltd., will provide joy and emotion to digital contents

with the best contents such as ‘comic, webtoon, and novel’.

NOVEL

Pure love

the king's love and false brideShe was the one who packed her bags and ran away from the palace to avoid a political marriage,

Yuu Hizaki

King Gott requested a marriage. You're old enough to think about getting married. Merria, you go.” When I was called to my father that day, my hair…

본문

King Gott requested a marriage. You're old enough to think about getting married. Merria, you go.”

When I was called to my father that day, my hair became white.
King Goat?
The face I saw at the party came to my mind.
He was an old man older and thinner than his father.
He was upset because he was a man who only drank alcohol with his father. He even vowed not to be as close as possible.
And that old man as my husband?

"No."

My father glanced at me for giving me a flat refusal.

"You must have been so childish because you were a princess. Royal marriages are not determined by the individual's. I will announce the wedding in a week."
"But...…!”
"It's an order."

He's a kind father who usually listens to me. But at this time, he only ordered, "Go away," a word of the king's dignity.
The king's order will never be reversed no matter what I say.
more if it is an official announcement
In other words, my fate was almost decided at this time.
in the worst form of turning one's back on the country one was born into the wife of the elderly.….

There were three princes and five princesses in Lowell, a great country.
And I am the fifth princess.
She grew up with a lot of adoration as a child, but she was not lazy in studying to fulfill her mission as the king's daughter.
I felt as if it were all meaningless.

"My poor princess."

When I came back to the room, Mia, who had been with me since I was a child, lamented with tears.

"Got is a small country in the north. Why is the princess in such a place? Besides, she's an old-fashioned king."
It's not like, Mia, it's an old man.

I feel down again when I answer.
I knew very well what was going on in my father's mind.
No matter how much you love your daughter as a father, your daughter is an important tool to connect with a powerful person.
But I just don't want to end up as a tool, so I've been trying all sorts of things.
Not only did she learn history and economics, but also rarely as a woman.
He wanted to be the power of his brother in Korea in the future.
But that's why I guess he wants to marry me to a small country like Goat.
Lowell is a country with an ocean to the east, bordered by four countries.
There are three countries, Toll, Caria, Estea, from the north.
The inland country of Kara, which has no ocean, made the river its main source of income, and its location as it flows through Lowell to the sea had good relations with our country.
The south Esteah was succeeded by a young prince, the king of the fleet. However, King Seon-wang died after leaving numerous problems because he was a free-spirited type when dealing with women.
In other words, he neglected politics and helped increase the power of the nobility, leaving many of his children, the brothers of King Hyun, aiming for the throne.
Estea is by no means a bad country, but the turmoil will not subside for the time being.
The problem is Toll.
North Toll has had several skirmishes with Obama over the border, and each time we are defeated.
The northern country tried to obtain the southern land somehow because of the cold, but was prevented by Abama.
Goat is a country across from such a toll, and if the two countries hold hands, it's a bit annoying.
So you're going to marry me into a gothouse before that happens, and join forces to drive him into a corner.

"There will be plenty of ways if you don't have to spend a day." For example, the government is trying to create a regular route in maritime trade or to form an alliance in order to provide food aid. But she made me a scapegoat."

As soon as she threw the cushion in anger, Mia picked it up and dusted it.

"You can't take it out of your mouth."

There's no dust in this room where she cleans every day.

"I don't know the hard part, but if the formal engagement is a week later, why don't you say it again to your lord?"
"No, my stubborn father thinks it's a shame to overturn the king's decision."
"Well, my lord, you are a stubborn father."
"I know I'm not right, but I just want to say that today. Because you're being treated like a tool without looking at my qualities. If you left me in my brother's bookcase, I'd do a great job."

It is not conceited.
My three brothers were all weak and kind, and I was the strongest of them.

"However, if Crowe were to be crowned king, it would be better for her to take care of him."
"Yes?"

She shook her head as I looked at Mia like that.

"But that's all you have to do to have a suitable fortune or a broken wife. The princess, the beautiful bride...….”

As she spoke to it, tears sprang back into her eyes.
Maybe it's because I realized I was in the middle of a story about a beautiful bride.

"I...… Do you want to run away from home?"
"You...…?”
"I mean running away from home. If you stay in castle like this, you'll get married. But when I'm gone, it'll be impossible to get a marriage or a marriage."
"What do you mean?"
"There, Mia. Can you hide me in your house?"

I thought it was a great idea, but her face suddenly turned pale.

"Oh, Sue, that's scary. If we do that, we will all be be beheaded for the high-profile kidnapping of the princess."
“……I see. Besides, I'll soon be caught in your house."
"What if I send you a letter? I don't have time to talk to you, but if it's a letter, please read it. Or ask Prince Crowe. You love the princess very much."

Her brother, who grew up to be her successor, envied me for freedom and loved me very much.
But will my brother fight for me?

“……Okay. I'll write a letter to both of you tonight, now you can go out."
"What about dinner?"
"I'll eat it in the room. Tell others it's because they're in bad shape. Then I could show a little of my reluctance to get married."
"I see."

Mia put the cushion she was still hugging on the sofa, leaned her head deeply and left the room.

"I'm so...….”

When I was alone, I was in a rage.
Not to be seen in the mirror, I was proud of my own.
It may be a little bit less than the eerie beautiful hippopotamus, but it has light green eyes and straight golden hair that stretches out without a crease. Neither the sharp nose nor the small lips lag behind others.
Technically speaking, I deserve to choose a better person.
But Abama saw me as the easiest way to cajole the old man because he was lazy.
a bookcase with a wall that is heterogeneous to the room of a princess' room
If you'd seen this just once, you'd know what I mean.
It's not that I don't like marriage because it's an old man. I was resentful that I had been treated as a 'cheap' by Obama.
If I were you, I could do something even greater.
I went into a corner room and sat in front of the desk.
Take your favorite white feather pen and write a letter to your father.
I want to help my future brother. If it's difficult, it's okay to be the wife of someone who works for this country. I don't want to be treated as a temporary hostage.
Please think carefully about what I can do.
I crumpled up the paper that had been written down there in one gulp.
Such an article does not make it a reason to reverse the king's decision.
Because he only believes what he saw with his own eyes. It's a fair way to be a king, but there are some annoying parts for her to deal with.
If I get a chance, I might be able to use my power in front of my father's eyes.
The question is whether or not my father will give me a chance.

“……It's too much."

My father adores me. I'm sure he's in love. But I didn't think he could help state affairs like his brothers.
The only things that I find helpful are raising the mood at parties and marrying them for the country like this.
I think it's a mission, but it's a waste of my ability.
It is no exaggeration to say that Abama thinks so.
Because he's the one.
Hippama is the second rain in the country.
The first rain died of illness and was later married.
The queen never mentioned political affairs. She entertained her father with beauty and helped her with diplomacy.
The first rain gave birth to only three princesses.
However, he loved the princess without discrimination and completed his role as a national mother by giving birth to five children, including three princes.
a gentle and passive hippopotamus
I'm sure she thinks he's the ideal woman.
But I am different.
The village knows that women are also engaged in a living.
Mia and other women work hard inside the castle. Thanks to their presence, everything is going smoothly.
If they let go of their hands, the castle will soon become dusty, and I'll have to get them.
She doesn't have this imagination.
Mia once said that on the street, women shop for baked bread, clothes and more, and there is a woman among the school teachers.
Women are not going to lead everything in the world, but they are helping half of it.
But he said he would marry me in the Goat like a child.

“……If I were born in the village, I'm sure I would have lived by my hands. School teachers are nice, and you can sell things. I'm sure he did something."

If I were born in the village...….
My hands were stiff as I was writing a letter to my brother.
You might not be able to eat delicious food like a castle, and you won't be able to wear more beautiful dresses. But I can take it any way I want.
I also know that money is needed to live on. It also has such funds.
The royal family usually doesn't have any money, but I was accompanied by my brother's tour of the countryside, so I still had some money left to shop.
It will be fine.
My heart pounded at the thought.
Why wait a week?
I'll do what I want to do.
And if you prove that I'm competent enough to live on my own, then my dad will look at me again and use me elsewhere.
I took out the new paper and moved my pen hard.
to write down the ideas that have just come to mind

"My beloved father.
I can't accept his decision to marry me to Goat.
Of course, I know marriage is a royal duty. But I can't think of this marriage as a corresponding obligation.
The alliance with Goat will not be thickened by me as a single hostage. If Goat and Tol hold hands after I marry, I will become their hostage.
King Goat is not a trustworthy man, and in that sense I don't want to marry him.
Wouldn't it be better to offer an alliance on the condition of opening a route and promising trade?
And, of course, he would say, that there's no point in putting the supply port on the toll.
But I think the small island across from Tol will be the key to the problem.
According to a former merchant who was in and out of the palace, it built a small but lively port for ships going out to fishing in the ocean.
Goat must be glad to have an alliance with you to break through the route.
No, I don't have a pen to say this.
This is just a poor suggestion.
But there will be many other ways.
So I'll leave the castle.
To prove to my father that I am more useful than this marriage.
I swear I have nothing to do with Mia. Please don't punish her.
I don't doubt that my dear father will do such a foolish thing, but I write it down first.
Please don't look for me.
I'll definitely be back if I ever get a decent job.
Please look forward to the day.
Tell him not to worry, too.
So I look forward to the day we meet again...….

Your daughter, Mia.」

With the letter on the desk, I changed to the most modest dress and put things I thought needed in a small bag.
I didn't want to take one or two things, but I weighed myself.
He also did not forget to put the remaining money, small goldsmiths, and golden buttons in a small package.
I knew that life would be difficult if jobs were not found soon.
And I also packed a ring with a sentence on it.
One day when I come back from work, the doorknob won't recognize me and will be in trouble if I don't let him in. to prove one's identity
It was put in a small pocket and pinned to the underwear.
I wrote my autograph in a memo and put it in my pocket. I have a place to use this separately.
After thoroughly preparing, I had dinner in my room, and slipped out of the room through the window and headed toward the kitchen adjacent to the palace.
The kitchen was thought to be an easy place to get out of the city because of its frequent entrance.
However, there were more people than I thought, so I had to hide in the shadows of sweet potato cans for a while and wait for them to disappear.
When the surroundings became quiet, he hid his blond hair with a hat on his front skirt in the kitchen, and approached the door, the gatekeeper blocked it as expected.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

The doorman didn't know my face, and as he left the room, he had a freckle on his face, but it was a bit thick.
When I took out the memo I wrote for this time, my hands shook.

"Yes, there's something that Princess Meria wants me to buy in private.….”

a letter bearing the royal seal and my autograph
Of course, the doorknob was surprised to see the real memo, but soon opened the door.

"Take this memo. Show it when you come back."

give a warning
I'll have to compliment you on this.
If this is revealed, I might get a good scolding, but...….
I left the door and ran straight.
If someone glances at my bed with a whimsical whim, there is a fake me made of blankets. But if you dig up the blanket, you'll soon find it.
You must go anywhere before a pursuer can catch up.
I knew where the town was at risk.
Every time I went out in a carriage, there was a road that was never a problem.
Erea street would be good.
I used to go there by coach and there's a store guaranteed by the royal family. Even at night there will be an enemy.
The only thing I didn't think about was that I would always ride a coach when I went out to town, but today I would walk myself.

“……It's far away."

It's good to bring a small bag.
If I had brought a big bag out of greed, I would probably not have walked any more.
But the streets of Erea are still far away.
Out of the blue, I approached the first hotel light and peeked inside.
a small but clean-looking hotel
Well, I don't think there's anyone weird.
Come to think of it, it's so close to the royal family that I walk on my feet that there's no one suspicious about it.
He plucked up his courage and opened the door and went inside.

"I'd like to stay overnight, do you have a room?”

The innkeeper who stood at the counter stared at me and smiled.

"The accommodation is in advance, are you all right?"
"Yes."
"Are you here alone?”
"A man with a party may come later."

I've got a way to tell a lie like this, I'

"Yes, then, here's your name."

I thought for a moment about paying for the accommodation.
I didn't think of an alias...….
You cannot write a princess-like name near the castle like this. But if you take too long, you'll doubt it.
I had no choice but to write my mother's name.
Arena Regins.
The castle picked out a watchful watchman for my horse.

"How would you like your meal?"
"Thank you, I ate it before."

I was talking to the owner when a new guest came in.

Is there a room?

He is a man of large, sturdy build. But words and actions don't look good.

"There you are. How many are there?”
"Three. There's a wagon, too."
"Then come to the back. If you need water to feed a horse and dry grass, would you pay for it as well?"
"Oh, please. But where do we go to find a commoner girl who can teach a family around here, Master?"

The man was asking questions and signing the guest book when his party-like man came in.
This was a man of a pious disposition.

"That's right. There's a brokerage house in front of you, so let's go there. But young people may be hard to get."

A man like a janitor grinned at me.
The previous man felt hard, but this is a graceful and handsome face.

"Are you alone?"
"No, the party will come later."
"I see. That's a relief. It's a dangerous world for a woman to walk around alone."
"Thank you for your concern."

I don't think this is a bad person either.

"Have you come on a trip?”
"No...… I was on my way home."

I wanted to get out of this place quickly, but the innkeeper was busy talking to the new guest and seemed to forget to give me the key.
He was forced to carry on a conversation with a man like a janitor.

"Is it far from here?"
"Ae, well, ...…I'm in the country."
"Excuse me, are you here to work?”
"Aah...… I was a tutor. But when the employer said he was moving, I thought I'd go back now because I had enough time."

It was a mistake to use a word that just came into my ear.
Not only men like a janitor but also men who talked to the innkeeper looked back.

"Did you have a tutor, young lady?"
"What? Yeah.… But he was a very young kid, like a playboy rather than a governess.….”
"If you go home, you mean you don't have a job right now?"
"No, it's...… It may happen. My new employer might come to pick me up."

It's unexpected.
I'm pretty good at lying.

"So, I'm so sorry. We're looking for a tutor, too."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Well, let me have the key to my room."

They quickly spoke to the owner as their nerves stopped talking to me.

"Oh, come to think of it. The second floor is to the left. I can lock it inside."
"Thank you."

I hurried up the stairs with my key in hand.
My heart pounded as I talked to someone I had never seen and lied to.
But I think you did quite well.

"Left room...… Here it is."

Check the key number and the number on the door and enter.
The room was very small and narrow.
There is no bed, no table, no side room.
Still, I was very excited about the first hotel I stayed in.
I opened the window and checked outside, but there is no shadow like a chaser. No one has noticed it yet.

Tomorrow, let`s get on a wagon and get out of the capital city. Tedna has a big university on the street, so there must be a lot of people my age, and the security is good."

I was truly thankful to think that I could walk around the streets at night with such confidence thanks to the right reign of my father.
But I'm sorry.
I want to test my strength.
So please don't look for me.
I didn't bring my pajamas, and in case of a rainy day I went into bed in my clothes.
Impressed by the monumental first night of my new life...….

The next morning, I woke up with a sore body.
Sleeping in a hard bed dressed in clothes made me tired.
After stretching, look around.
ornamental furniture Not many such furniture.
But I'm sure this is a normal room.
I must be careful not to let the word "narrow" or "short" pop up.
I carefully unfolded the slightly creased dress and tied my hair to make it stand out.
Breakfast...… Do I have to go get it myself? Do you mind if I leave my luggage in my room? Or who's coming to call me?
After much thought, I decided to lock the door and go out.
I put money in my small pocket, and I put my bag in my room.

"Hello."

There was no innkeeper, but there was a middle-aged woman instead.

"Hello."
"Hey, what's your meal?"
"Oh, that's the restaurant if you want to eat at our inn. You didn't ask for any more breakfast, so you have to pay for it first.”
"Yes."

I wasn't very hungry, but I didn't know where to eat when I left here, so I decided to eat it first.
There were several small tables in the restaurant and each guest sat down.
The table was a circle, but there seemed to be no regular customer or good seat. Fortunately, there were women among the guests. I was the only one who ate alone.

"Miss."

Looking back, the janitor looked up at me yesterday.

"Good morning."
“……Hello."
"I don't think you're here."
"Eh?"
"No, I'm alone today. Or are you coming today?"
"Ah...… Yeah. I don't know. I hope you'll come.….”

He pretended to pull out the chair and come this way.
I couldn't wait to wait with the plate, so I decided to join you.
There was a big man on the table. And the old man who looks like a groom.
Their plate was stocked from morning. They're men.
I prayed lightly and touched the meal.

"If your party doesn't come, will you really go back to the country?"
"What?"
"That's what you said yesterday."
"Ah, ah, ah, well...….”

I did. I'll remember my lie. I was working as a governess for children, and I was going back to the country after work.

"Did you enjoy your city life?”
"Yes."

I haven't experienced it yet, but he replied so to hide his lies.

"Then why don't you work where we are?"
"We just met yesterday. Why do you suggest so hard?"
"There are several conditions for the person we're looking for. There will be grace in manner, there will be no trouble in what you say or do, and you will not be an aristocr You're not an aristocrat because you're walking without a companion."
"No."
"Okay, and we're in a hurry. If you accept our offer, you can do much less."
"Home teacher, is that right?"
"It's about the same."

I was confident in my studies.
If you look for someone as young as me, your opponent must be a small child.
Teach a child to study and get money, maybe it's okay. Home tutors are usually hired to stay at home. Then I wouldn't worry about where to stay.
It took me a while to meet someone for the first time yesterday, but I made up my mind the moment I heard the conversation of the people at the next table.

"Really, soldiers came to the inn in front of us to investigate. Something must have happened.”

a hotel investigation
You've noticed.

"I see. I'll take what you suggested because there's no party coming."
"That's great."
"Let's go that way right away. If you hang around, the person who signed the contract first might come to you. It's a double contract, isn't it?"
"Will that be all right? Shall we leave right after we finish eating?"
"Okay."

You have to hurry.
If you run away at best, but you are dragged back as soon as you spend the night in a hard bed, it will mean nothing to run away.
I gobbled up the soup and bread, and packed the baked cookies in my handkerchief and put them in my pocket.

"I'll get my bag. Please wait at the stable in the back door."
"Shall we move the wagon to the front gate?”
"No. There are a lot of people besides us who leave, so I'm sure they'll just be busy. See you at the back door."

It's a big deal if you come to the front door and meet a soldier.

"Okay, let's wait in front of the stable carriage. Our car was painted black."
"Yes, I'll be right there.”

God must be on my side.
I knew the news before the pursuer even came in, and I got a decent job for someone who looked good.
Now let's just hope they're not evil.
As I was walking down the stairs and out the back door, I heard several footsteps on the porch.

"Let's do a quick investigation."

It's a chaser.
I held the hand of the maidservant next to the chief.

"Please tell the owner that you have already paid for the accommodation and that you are leaving now. I worried, but now they're not alone."

She had a look at her, "Why are you saying that?" but soon accepted, "Yes."
It's enough.
They will surely find a woman traveling alone. But with this message, I'm not a single woman traveling, so I can get out of the pursuer's law.
The reason why he didn't say who he was going with was because he didn't want to be followed by the contents of the guest book they left behind.
Let's go out the back door to the stable, where a black wagon led by a nice horse was waiting.
My choice is not wrong.
There were no decorations in the wagon, but it was luxurious, and the horse was as good as a horse in the palace stable.
I'm sure he's a wealthy nobleman in the country. A child is a sick, or a naughty child who might have kicked out some governors.

"You've been waiting. I brought my luggage."
"Come on in. It's noisy outside for some reason. I don't want to get caught up in a nuisance."

The sea I wanted.

"I see."

Riding in an open carriage, the interior was a deep red and luxurious.

"Let's go. Ah, your name?"
"It's Arena Regins. You are……?”

It was a strange story to ask.

"I'm Terry. This is Guy and the groom is Slip. Let's go then. It will be a little long trip to my owner, but please understand."
"Don't worry, I'm used to traveling by horse."

The carriage started to run when the driver gave a whip.
I could see many soldiers outside the window and in front of the inn.
However, he does not even look at horse-drawn cart because it looks like he is looking for a woman.
It's an adventure.
pass through a familiar royal castle
My family name is going away.
I'll work where no one knows who I am. Let's start with a tutor. And I'll definitely come back with a big ball some day. Bye until then.

"It's uncomfortable because it's just men. Take a rest for a while. I don't mind opening the window, but don't stick your face out."
"Yes."

Looking out the window, I imagined a small, aristocratic girl in the countryside. I was the youngest so far, so I wish I had a younger sister.
Even a boy will be very close.
Oh, but what do you do if you don't get a tutor? I'll have to think about that, too.
I thought of a toddler who was fretting over the regular vibrations of the wagon running on the stone floor. Please don't cause any harm to her.
And don't be too sad for your precious family, your mom and your siblings.….

Mr. Terry said he wouldn't talk to me because he didn't want me to relax, but it was quite boring to sit still and say nothing.
Besides, I couldn't sleep well last night, so I fell asleep soon.
When I opened my eyes, the carriage was still running, and I was handed a basket called Lunch.

"I thought I'd eat it down, but he's been sleeping hard."

I was deeply ashamed of that remark.
The wagon ran all the time while putting the food in its mouth in the car that was shaking.

"Well...… Is it far yet?”

When he asks, he laughs, "It's a skeleton."

"Oh, when I see a young lady on board, I can see the bad guys. Would you please close the window?"

When I heard that, however, I suddenly felt anxious.
I followed her here believing that everything would work out well. Is it true?
Why don't they say a word about the upcoming mansion?
If you hire me as a teacher, I have to ask what I can teach you.
And even if he's an official, why is it that he's accompanied by a soldier-like Guy to ask a tutor?
Don't tell me I'm being kidnapped.…?
No, it can't be.
If it were a kidnapping, he'd be tied up or threatened by now. Besides, it's not cheap enough for a kidnapper.
Maybe they just don't know how to treat women. That's why I didn't even speak.
Though he was a great reader of himself, his anxiety continued.
Even after dark and dark, the carriage ran

"I'll change my words, so eat in the meantime."

When I got off the wagon, I was surprised to see morning and other horses tied up.
While I was asleep, I probably changed it once when I procured lunch.
And again, the food in the basket was eaten inside the carriage. The food seems to have been procured from outside.
In addition

"Would you cover your eyes since you'll be there soon?"

When you hear this...….

"I'm blinding...… All? Why?"
"I can't teach you security."
"But I'm going to work there, right? So whatever you look at...….”

Terry grinned as he had just apparently said, 'Oh, I did.'

"I don't know if I'm still hired or not."

It may be so.
But it's suspicious.

"You don't have to look like that."

I realized for the first time today that the more I smile, the more suspicious I am.

COMPANY : GTENT Inc.·CEO : Kang Dae Hoon·Address : No.9 Room 811, 233 Gasan Digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea
© GTENT Inc. All Rights Reserved.